Wednesday, March 17, 2010

there are just not enough rooms for me and your ego.

my rooms is not enough for me and your ego, dont you realize that? this is what happened after all we are together. for a couple of month my live with you, this is the end up? just this? your ego live for yourself and you said you Wont turns back to me just because of your ego? sayang huh?

you was my second in my life that i love most. i thought you will make me happy, make me smile because i have set to myself, my live is for you, my time life ticking just for spending the time with you, everything i did all of sudden, just because of you. i left my old life, because i wanted to make you happy, just to make you feel comfortable with me, always. i apprieciate every single thing you did to me. your tempered, your tears, your smile, your hugs, i miss that alot.

egoist. yes its true. im stuck in your ego. that's why im not yelling at you, i even not say the bad things about you even you always do so, but dont you think you hurt me. please for once, think about our relationship. i love you so much, you're the one im willing to live and breathe, you said you always beside me through thick and thin. please for once, think back carefully.

i might be not the one you love most, but loving you is my best damn skills i have. your ego live for yourelf. it might be not change anything.

redha~

No comments: