Thursday, March 25, 2010

masin mulut aku

Ingat tak my last entry about him and the girl? it really come truth. benda kantoi kot. he still looking at the girl. he said he did sound that girl for not disturbing him anymore. but they were not. still contact like before. my heart is hurt. my world is bleak. why are you doing this to me? im so frustrated because of you did this.

its time for me to let you go. this is your third you doing this to me. you know how much i love you? i dont know what should i do now. i give you do in whatever you want eventhough it hurt myself, but this is what i get. how many times i want to tell you, just let me know if you have someone else. kau bole cakap ape? aku dah tak call kau tiap2 malam skang sbb tu kau rasa sunyi. thats the reason why you looking for her? this whole week, im with you till 6am. im in front of you. you rather find that girl tu fulfilled you loneliness? kau berubah because of this kan. like i told you before kan? tapi nape tak mengaku? i hate this things happened

sorry for what i've done toward you. sorry for everything but enough for now. im totally down and thanks for giving me the precious life with you. i might not be a good person, i have no look but deep of my heart im trying of myself to love you but this is the end up

whatever happens is a process of learning


No comments: