Friday, March 19, 2010

housemates

today was bored. facebook-ing, ym-ing, text-ing, pictures from webcam. until i forced my housemates to vain with me. i have nothing better to do. bored bored bored. hahahaha. i supposly off to k.L because usually every friday i stay up mama's place, but for some due reasons, i have to stay. fucked up en :( i miss mama and sister as well.

shoot and my new housemate and also shoot's girlfriend, shasha bubu. btw she have the same name with me. syafiqah yo! haha. but most people call her, shaa@ika. haha.
hihi.


this is one and only sawa i have. haha. she's not wearing tudung for the first time in picture, ALERT! haha. she's alim oke. pakai tudung sume. but she cant accept me for who i am now and forever, i love her. haha

i love her smile oke.
lalala, ini wajib!

No comments: