Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fat vs skinny

Maybe most of youguys didnt know how fat i am before. oh i really fat like hell okay. maybe some of my old friends knew about my weight. and this fucking 09 and 10 im getting bored about people keep asking me. why im getting skinny, u lose your weight. Mother F, hahaha. some of them know some of them not. hehe so atas permintaan usop, this is my pictures when i was eighteen. usop, ni je yang fiqa jumpa okay. yang lain akan dicari later. hehe.

when i was eighteen. summer splash event.

lapan belas jugak =] yang ni paling gemuk cam gajah. HAHAHA.

so sayang said, no wonder he didnt see me when i was in semester 1 and 2. just because im too fat. haha. and he said if im still be like this till now, he will run away from my life, that's for sure. haha. fuck you babyy. so this is me sayang

so this is it sayang. new me. super skinny with no isi and again, perubahan ketara is it? hehehe. deal with it. im super skinny.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

fiqa. asal kurus tersangat2. ahh memang nak tau jugak rahsia you :DD

Fiqafiqon said...

hahaha, i dont why. haha. i pun tatau camne leh kurus sampai camtuh. tapi ketara is it? hehe

Anonymous said...

ketara gila okay. bukan sikit, banyak pulak tuuu. paha you tu yg nmpk ketara gilaa. youre so hot! Hey, give me your secret laaa. :D haha

Fiqafiqon said...

haha, i dont know what to say la syg. i tatau camne i leh kurus. skang ni i mkn mana penah abis, i makan then buang air. cam i mkn patu buang. bila nak gemuk? haha

Anonymous said...

you nak gemok? i ada petua *winkwink* hahah. maybe you busy dgn kerja kerja you kot, takde masa nak lepak je. thats why u kurus! ;p wah thats good lah, makan je buang balik. :))