Thursday, August 12, 2010

NurulAinSyafiqah =]

hello world. Im fiqa :]
haha, okay this is not funny. well i have nothing to do. im just updating my blog, *psstt! acap keep following my blog. keep reading my update*, replying some wall post on facebook, have a conversation with meea and shoot, talking shit and crap, haha while waiting for buka puasa. im so bored. so what im trying to say to youguys is, you see the picture up there? haha, i have nothing better to do than curl-ing my hair. i made my own okay. so yeah, that's it. haih.
today is gonna be my last day at Shah Alam. haha im having my hols for one week. yays! gonna meet my family and friends in kl. berbuka with them. shopping here and there. but heck! i do have tons of assignments. haha. good thing is, i can meet my family and friends in kl, but the sad thing is, im gonna miss my classmates, futsal with them, sahur with them, masing2 balik kampung, especially alim, pi balik penang, panglima balik melaka. ejam balik jb. oh dang! enjoy your hols youguys.
so what im gonna do this one week? haha, i dont know what im suppose to do. maybe chilling out with my friends, do something can make myself busy so that i can forget my past. yeah supposly do that. i have my better life now. be alone, need time to myself, fix everything, maybe looking for new guy. HAHA. siott! Oh bored. ttyl guys. will update later. toodles.

No comments: