Thursday, August 19, 2010

I just love my boyfriend

say who im not gonna happy with my boyfriend? Now i'll proof you wrong. 8 months im with him, now i dont feel to lose him, not at all. Before this, yes i put you as my first love, remember that. well im take it back because you dont deserves to. you talked shits about me, you tell others that im not suitable to be anyone's girlfriend. AGAIN I REPEAT, i'll proof you wrong.
Yes im ugly, got bad look, i am not good enough. but i can treat my boyfriend very well. Idont care if your girlfriend doesnt like me at all, or your girlfriend is way pretty than me, well i dont give a fuck for any dick, BE ALERT. Obviously i dont even know you girlfriend, who is your girlfriend's name or what so ever, BUT I DONT CARE AND I DONT WANT TO KNOW. And to the "man", your life is not perfect enough, you aint good indeed. dont ask me to repent or list down my mistakes. Its my life, not yours. just take care yours and please get your life. I love my boyfriend now. fyi, he already replace you in mylife. so getthahellout of my world. I'll never forgive you.
special for you =]

No comments: