Friday, August 13, 2010

note book =]

Okay for this entry is quite interesting. for me to be exact. today, which is thirdteen of august twenty ten by 1.08am, i asked my lil brother to bought me some food. fast food. Okay fine! Mcdonald. im craving with the nuggets. so yeah, he bought for me. *Thanks bro.* While waiting for him, im just bored and by the time my sister was sleeping and still for now. teheee. suddenly i found this.

tadaaaa :)
will story this.

Bestfriends =]

the schedule of 5 berdikari 07

Homeworks

Shirtliff. it was cheerleading international competition

att's crap :)

again att!

okay this thing was my form 5 note book. it just like, its important by the time. i need to write on what im gonna do, what im suppose to do, what i should do, and the book is like reminder okay. i wrote something i cant forget. so yeah, that's so important. and i cant believe is, that book still here, with me. when i read back, and i was like LOL okay. ala biasa la, zaman budak dulu la. kononnya nak jadi means girl, wrote some craps, nonsense note, here and that. but ive been through this. my teens time. it was fun. with them my classmates, bestfriend and so other people. i just love my life during school before. it was fucking fun. i really enjoyed it. thanks to SMK SERI BINTANG UTARA FOR GIVE THIS TO ME. I ENJOY MY LIFE TIME WITH YOUGUYS , XX.

1 comment:

Rossalaviosa said...

wah ! aku nampak muka aku ah . hahaha .,