Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lagi dan Lagi


sorry for what i've done to you

for you its over ,

but for me its not over ,

i still love you, but you ?

all our memories , happiness and loneliness

tears, smiles , cry , laugh .

i miss you alot ,

as i've said its not over

for me past is past

but you're make me dissapointed

i've cried for you

i've laughed for you

i've changed , just because of you .

now im alone, just because of you

im alone without you ,

if i die today , what will you do ?

come after ? or just pretend not affected

i love you after you love me

i wish im a grass ,

so i can cut myself

you're important to me ,

i dont know if i'll be okay ,

you traded everything just for me

i never realized that

iloveyou , ihateyou

my only wish for now

to be with you , this summer had been m

my worst nightmare

with this life of mine

everything had change

you removed my worries ,

now, i've throwned my dream

since i've done this

im lonely for a long time,

my sunshine become my night

my happiness becomes a crap

plenty lies

you not here ,

im alone waiting

for you to come back

i know you can tell me , iloveyou

i know you can feel it too

but please dont leave me here because you know iloveyou

THANKS FOR READ THIS <33>

No comments: