Thursday, May 7, 2009

Im Broke

Ladies and Gentleman, boys and girls, stalker and loser, people who keep read my blog well I- DONT- CARE, i just wantto let you know that people, IM BROKE! during this holiday, my dad spent rm10 a day for lunch and dinner. hehhhhhhhh? i dont have any spare money to get some stuff. takkan nak kluakan duit almost everyday dkt bank en? OMG!

Im just thinking that i just want find a job. but i really cant :( M A L A S okay *think fiqa think*. No matter what happen, i have to find my own pocket money. but how ? takkan nak mengharap dut parents? well fiqa you're big girl now. although , you're a student but you cant simply ask money from your parents. Its not nice fiqa. Whatevahhhh la!

Fiqa mempunyai otak yang boleh berfikir, im just think that i probably should change my money 'strategy'.Why i just sit at home, rarely hangout with my friends, rarely spending my money through foods. well people, I am a food lover! okay fiqa! kurangkan beli benda benda yang tak berfaedah.bila fikir balik, last week, i just spent rm500 A week!Omg, ! apa yang sedang berlaku kepada hidup fiqa? hahaTadelah, fiqa membeli some stuff seperti straightener rambut, make up stuff, clothes, and my piercings. yang lain tu cam top up, ciggaretes, joli sana sini

I miss FIQ so much okay dah almost 3 weeks tak jumpa. bukan sebab malas ke apa, it just we dont have time to spend time together. now i dah holiday pun dia busy dengan kerja. I MISS HIM SO MUCH. hey people youguys know that i love fiq every single day? nothing can make me happy except for him to be with me always (: He rock my world la <3

Back to my story, what should i do know? should i live without money? i dont think so. fuck la !

2 comments:

min said...

hye babe ,i ade tagg you ,see my page :)

Lina Amin Nordin said...

i pon tgh broke niiiiiiiiii