Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Im lonely

I dont know im feels like im so lonely. Its like dipinggirkan after i've deleted MYSPACE. Im not saying that im obses with myspace. Just feel like im lonely. I have no communication with my friends. i did text my friends, Some of them replied and some of them are not. Actually i dont mind because their have a lot of things to do.I understand that.


i've been asking myself, where is MY BOYFRIEND ? he said he would give a 24/7 attention to me after i delete my fucking space .he said he would give me the best happy feel, but heck ! there's nothing .im feel like isolated because lately he's busy with his stuff.Come on , pentingkan SUPERBIKE AND BASKETBALL stufff . cam bodo .can you like spent more time with me . Im leaving kl soon dear , can you get it ? Every night im waiting for your calls or messages. But its nothing. every single nights i've been crying because i miss our late night date. i have no much time to spent my time with you. Alots of things i have to do after this. Buy my stuff, cheer stuff . im tired every single day. but i dont feel it so because i was excited to meet you. this is what you give to me . lets forget about that. i hope you will happy after im leaving

where's everyone ?

1 comment:

Ki Kiey said...

go n find someone else..