Friday, July 11, 2008

HAPPY 9TH ANNIVERSARRY


To afrokid, Happy 9th anniversarry. thanks for everything sayang.Basically, we are so in love till today yet we always fighting, then most of time im the one who made a decision to leave you, im the one who asked for the break. i told you, we need seperate la ape la, But you never stop looking for meand find me, And sayang thats the reason why i cant stop loving you day by day. Iknow im so lucky to have you in my life. I love you so much i hope you can see that. A day without you is like a day without sunshine ;) I cant forget the times we've shared together, the sadness and the happiness, the failure and sucess, the simple hugs and those tender kisses.Of all the guys i've ever met, i think you're the one i cant forget. there are so many reasons why i love you. you always wanna know hpw i feel. you always find a way to suprise me, i know i will always be with you forever and when i talk to you i feel special. you are my will to live cause i dont know where i would be with you by my side. thanks for always be with me sayang.

loves,
fiqafiqon :) 11.7.08 *xoxo*

No comments: