Thursday, July 3, 2008

Early Morning ; 3rd July ; 7.46am

I can sleep!!! *muthafucka !
* i need afrokid to be with me perhaps, But heck ! he got race stuff with his new superbike at sepang *
Omigah ! What im gonna to do. Credit ilek nak message plus sape je yang bangun celah pagi ni. orang ramai pi skolaaa . damnit !

God pleasee, i have cheer practice today . i need rest . routine tak siap lagi. tade mood nak buat routine. what im gonna to do (?)

*
thinking* Thanks to fify flock pia lazara and bakish anyways, for keep comment-ing with me. im so bored okayy.

10.15 ; I NAK TIDO ! BYE WORLD

EVENING ; 3RD JULY ; 4.30PM
OMG, Im sleepy . but what to do,i have cheer practice today
*take my towel and get my shower

AFTER 20 MINUTES
*Mak ucu fetch me up
After we arrived at TECHNIP Office, Me and mak ucu went to this one room with renovation here and there . then my phone rang
*Mama's number :)

Fiqa : yeah mama
Mama : Where are you ?
Fiqa : Mak ucu's office
Mama : Sape hantar
Fiqa : Mak ucu fetch me up
Mama : Dah start practice ?
Fiqa : Not yet. Ade certain people belum datang .it so unpunctual
Mama : Boleh ke dorang cheer ? Badan semua dah liat. Semua pun dah tua.
Fiqa : ( GELAK KECIK) Mama i cant laugh so loud laa . but i really want to ma :)
Mama : Why ?
Fiqa : Kang dorang tau kite kutuk dorang
Mama : Tu sume tak sedar diri ;))
Fiqa : HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! i cant stand it anymore.Nak gelak ! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Mama : Dah dah , Balik kang cerita dorang cheer camne . mana tau boleh jadi bahan gelak. HAHAHAH . see you later
Fiqa : HAHAHAHA ! Love you maa
Mama : love you too


6.00pm,Cheer practising till 7.15pm
*my phone rang*
(Mak ucu's number)

Fiqa : yeah mak ucu
Mak ucu : Fiqa tunggu dekat lobby eh . mak ucu ade meeting kejap
Fiqa : okayy (:

And im just went to lobby and sit near at guard's
7.25pm : waiting
7.30pm : still waiting
7.45pm : still waiting
8.00pm : Omg, im sleepyla bitch ! bila nak balik ni (still waiting with mp3 on my ear. whattheevahhh!)

You know what, i've benn rude because im sleepy. tulaa sape suruh tido lambat tadi.yeahh to me ! BODOWNEYHHH ;pp and tibe2 tergelak sorang2 bila teringat conversation with mama just now. cruell mama. HAHAHAHAHA !


xoxo ; fiqafiqon ;)

No comments: