Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Take me to the heaven :)

ehem ehem. i want to describe about certain things. it might be happy story, it might be bored. but thanks to those who read my blog. and and i was suprised that afan which is my classmate keep read my blog. and he knew about afrokid. afan afan! thanks tau cause memahami my feelings. actually he told me. HAHA =p


Last sunday i went back to kak d's house. i did my assignment. this assignmentis like so fucking struggle because of i have to woke up at 6am and shoot the pictures and every 2 hours i have to shoot the same view. i have to do that untill 8pm. do you think its easy to do that? but thats the fact of studying. i have to face it.


moving on, last monday i did my assignment and suddenly i've got a sms.

Message: I LOVE YOU
Fiqa: eh kejap. sape nih?
Message: are you ain syafiqah?
Fiqa: yes i am. who are you? i didnt save your number at my phone.
Message: do you still remember my promises? i miss you alot.
Fiqa: who are you actually?
Message: Azeem Yasmin
Fiqa: *crying*

Message: you la segala dalam hidup i. im still here waiting for you. few weeks ago im get hit accident at sepang, pengsan and bila i sedar, you're the first girl in my mind i dont know why.im always pray to god that im gonna forget you, but i cant, i cant lie to myself, i cant lie to everybody. im sorry for what i've done to you.


Okay guys, if youguys did read my last last and last entry, you'll know the story goes. im waiting for him, really. i do regret my mistakes. now i think this is miracle.



OMG FIQA, YOU'RE SO EXCITED.


lalala. sekarang fiqa dah tau sume teka teki about this afrokid. and ofcourse im glad. now, fiqa cam agak percaya pepatah yang berbunyi, setiap perbuatan yang kita lakukan mesti ada hikmahnya. bila bersabar dan membuat segala kebaikan, kita akan dapat benda yang baik. bukan nak cakap fiqa ni baik sangat.


For those who support me and keep heard my problems and my feelings especially kak lyn, faranadiyot, meea, xera, bee shoot, ainul, kamal, afar, i would like to say a million thanks.

back on track
afrokid

No comments: