Sunday, June 7, 2009

im waiting for him

why you promise me that you'll always love me? when you know you're going to break it? why you promise me you'll always be there for me? when i know you've already broken your promise. i wonder if you realized yet what we could have been.


everyone tells me i should move on, to let it go. no one understand what we had, no one knows how im feeling. how with a couple of words you took the happiness in my life. you said you'd always love me. but in the end we split apart, we broke our promises.which is broke our heart. i still love you, i miss you and i love you again. you're everything anyone could ask for.


i let you go once. and that was the biggest mistake of my life. you're everything to me, and i just want one more chance to prove that to you :(

No comments: