Sunday, June 14, 2009

counting days

1 week to go huh? yes, im turning nineteen. am i deserves to be nineteen years old girl? well, i love for being nineteen. this year im not too excited about this birthday eventhough i'll make birthday party. but again, my brother taking care of that party. so do kak d. thanks to them. kamal said, yes pay attention to my study. yes i have to because im getting busy with those fucking assignments, class almost eveyery till night. T I R E D.


i've remember my last year birthday. i was too busy with cheerleading performance at pavilion. i've met few people and wish for my birthday by that time, i was with afrokid. he made speggati for me. i mean delicious speggati. i know this story so bored.


for this year birthday, i will take this opportunity for wish something that i could want for a long time. im not telling my wish, its my secret and its a wishh, i cant wait for 21 june. im not wish for the money, a goodgood life, being a best and beautiful girl, because i comfortable with myself now. fiqa oh fiqa, sudah la jangan merepek


clearly, my life are totally different between 2008 and 2009. i love 2007 and 2008 seriously. for this year, i am not enjoy too much. well bila fiqa berfikir balik, i advise to myself. fiqa you're big girl now. do something to make your life better. be tough okay fiqa, dont stress to much. i know you've got alot of problem, but itulaa lumrah hidup. always go up and down. that's the fact.


Fiqa fiqa fiqa.

No comments: