Wednesday, April 1, 2009

dream?

okay this is really2 sweet dream and seriously marah gila kat shoot sebab kejut aku mintak duit tickett! babi shoootttttt. hahahaha here goes. i was met one of my ex *not telling who's the guy* and at first we fight for reason i asked broke up with him. suddenly he hugged me and seriously that time was sweet kot. *cam agak rindu dia la now* and dia ajak datang rumah dia so that we can spend time together. and tiba2 *ni lucu skit* mama dia ada dekat rumah and kena marah blablabla, but he did back up me. he's like told his mom that he do love me very much. hahaha. sumpah sweet gile kot. but it just a dream. cam even kejap pun, i do miss my ex(s).

maybe i did a mistakes with all my ex(s) and they did not enjoy their life with me. i am so sorry for thatt and i've really a great time during with youguys. im here to say that i will pray for your happiness and be safe always okay. for those who had lost contact with me, i dont like this things happen. i just want to be a friends like we did before couple. maybe i hurt youguys, but i am sorry for that. im sorry :)

Raja Mohd Afiq
Apish
Mohd Faez
Bobo
Nabil
Afrokid
Ruzzy
Asyraff Muntazarr

No comments: