Tuesday, April 21, 2009

byebye sem 2

haha, for your information, today i've finished my life with semester two. haha, last exam for this semester which is pengajian malaysia. memang tough gila soalan dia and sumpah cam tak confident with all my answers. mhm. but what to do. like nafis said, its my choice to do my own decision, padan la muka aku tak blaja en. thanks for the advice nafis. well kat sini fiqa nak buat perjanjian satt -_-

my third sem ni will be my short sem. here i wanna make a deal to youguys who read my blog, i will study hard. like more more more hard, i just wanna make my parents and people who love me, proud to have successful fiqa. i admit that i've been so lazy all of sudden. pengakuan ni. last minute baru nak study en. i am bad person kott. but i promise i'll do my best on third sem. please pray for me okay :)

No comments: