Sunday, November 2, 2008

im back baby :)

this is my social life. stick with my boyfriend. stick with unisel. stick with friends but some friends are freakin me out. so lets update from now. but first of all, i want to apology about not update my blog.

lets start.....


TO ALL MY LOVED ONES WHO ARE SPM CANDIDATES.....

best of luck for youguys. lemme list down them ;-

virginie laurency
frezailah atilia
faranadiyot
zafeeq
i cant remember :(

i know youguys have prepare for this. i will always pray for youguys and please be confident. youguys have 9 days left. so use the time wisely. i will see you after spm okay. welcome to my club peoples :)


second thing is,


please pray hard for my final exam and final project aswell. this is my first time taking "university" exam and yes, im a bit nervous. please pray hard for me.

1 comment:

Virginie Laurency said...

Thank you baby boooo, I love you sunshineee!