Sunday, October 12, 2008

pesanan

kepada all the reader, i am sorry, i might be not able to update my blog all the day. like seriously, i have alot works to do. i might be update my blog when im free. just keep update my page, and you'll see. now, i am busy with basic of computer assignment, drawing assignment, pengajian islam assignment, history of photography assignment, and visual communication final project.

OH GOD THANK YOU, YOU GAVE THIS.

plus, on november, i will face my
DAMN FINAL EXAM. whattttevahhhh nyahhh :) aku suka jadi begini. i am? :| studying is most the hard stuff to do. but hey, i've promise my parents, my afrokid and my friends, to study hard, and like my sister said,
DONT GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN. YEAH, WE ARE STUDY TOGETHER WITH DIFFERENT COURSE, BUT WHAT DO MA AND PA THINK WHEN THEIR DAUGHTERS BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY?

actually, what is my sister said was right. no giving up, no stress here and there, no play around, no ni no tu no ni no tu. just whateverr mannnn,
im out (:
fiqafiqon *love*

No comments: