Friday, November 14, 2008

miserable again

well, basically i have no time to prepare my final exam and seriously it burden me. and last monday, ive got the news that my dad is in hospital because of tekak berjangkit something i dont know la. aduhaii. i cant stop crying. keep keep keep crying. im worried about my dad, and last tuesday, i cant answer my test ( basic computer) at all. fucker do lecturer tuh.


i know its hard, but hey like meea, pet, bie,xera,mika, wok and jimmy said, everythings gonna be alright. thanks to them for give me full of support. yesterday after visual communication's class, i went to hospital with afrokid * i love you baby*, and wow you know what,

bapak aku dirawat dkt hospital COLUMBIA ASIA.

gila la bapak aku duduk lima bintang. caya laa beb. HAHAHA. i pegi sana with afrokid, and my niece was there also with my brother and my mum. he's fine now but today he'll operate, like oh my god i takut gila kot. supposed to pegi that AWESOME HOSPITAL again, but kat rumah plak tade air. so im not be able to go there . sorry papa. i love you so much okayy ;D

No comments: