Tuesday, September 28, 2010

little girl speak

Eversince i was a little girl, i always dreamed of having my own wonderland to such an extreme i'd searching for it. I was brought up watching fantasy movies. I didnt want to be Cinderella, sleeping beauty, snow white or whatsoever, i wanted to be me and my dream was to find my own wonderland. I often wondered how i'd spend day thinking about a world far from this and reality we called earth.

I wondered if there was escape, a void, a secret door, a hole in this world i could escape into. I didnt care what was behind it, that was the fun part. hehe. i wanted it so much, i actually crawl underneath the small gap, underneath my bunk bed to see if there was a secret world. i'd make different worlds in different scenarios.

I am still that little girl, Dreaming. i've come to realize what i was searching for was right in front of me, i can make my world, my Vision. I really can create my own vision to the exact momment.

No comments: