Tuesday, September 28, 2010

bored to death

Hello world, im fiqa. the best name of nurul ain syafiqah bt mohd razip. twenty this twenty ten. fifth sem in unisel, shah alam. easy to get along with anyone. im pretty much of open minded person, i can make u feel that. my pics tell youguys about what im feel right now. only get to know me well, u can defines me for who really i am. i dont really like to enter other people's life. im just being me. some of them can accept, some of them are not. i know some of them can love me for the way i am. im so thankful. lalalala.



im not pretty as miss world, im not as good as angel, im just a ordinary person that u can find some place. i can tell that im not 100% being pathetic person or annoying as you think, im half good and half bad. people can treat me well, but some of them just playing around my feelings. but i can accept my fact because this is life. going up and down. im not telling u guys that i'll forever going up. this is life. i can accept. thank you for those who being friends with me or being my other half. xx.

No comments: