Sunday, November 28, 2010

Good, hard and bad times!

I have to say that nowadays, me and my boyfriend have a lot of things need to settle. bad good hard smooth, and everything, especially my boyfriend. so much things he been through with his works, with his problem with this and that. yang paling marahnya, dia ni tak suka share problem even his boss said so. but eventho he got his own problem he trying to make others feel happy. Yesterday we went to pavi with loved ones. i saw his face. muram, banyak kerut kat dahi, termenung. Only God knows how does he feel now. lotsa problems. suddenly;

Me: Bee, sini kejap nak cakap skit.
Bee: Ape dia
Me: *whisper* I love you b. buang sikit kerut kat dahi tu. nampak buruk.
Bee: b okay la.
Me: No you're not. bby nampak b pikir masalah. jgn pikir sangat
Bee: *hold my hand*
Me: im here for you syg, anytime, every single time.
Bee: nasib baik jumpa bby. atleast tade la sedih sangat.

God knows how much i love him.

No comments: