Thursday, November 4, 2010

Byebye long hair

salam satu Malaysia. HAHAHA wtf! anyways, sorry youguys for not updating my blog. i've been busy with my finals, sorry. anyways, let me share with youguys about myself. haha, some of the might notice i've been cut my hair, short. REALLY SHORT OKAY PEOPLE. i have no idea why i cut my hair, but i think im cool with it. hehe and i really love my hair, u can see my photo's down here. but you olzz, i miss my long hair, my curly hair, straight hair, color hair, everything about my hair. so my hair is no longer long anymore. hahaha.

motherfuckers! this is me.

selup babe selup!

ni paling jelas.

oh, with my loved ones!

xx ,fiqa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rihanna style la kakak ! lawaaaaaa. sesuai dgn mukaaaa! :)

Fiqafiqon said...

thank you myraaa