Saturday, October 9, 2010

oh weekend!

I was supposed to do my Creative Strategy ASSingment by now but I am Facebook -ing instead. Afan did told me about the commercial that need to be done, but like what afan said, Oh, kalau nak buat, buat la. afan dah malas. Ala tape, next sem kite bole mencuba lagi subject creative ni. haha okay afan Thanks alot. now i have to think where i should get for RM1500 for next sem. gotta extend another sem for repeated and several subject that i have to take.ptptn will not cover all this. and i HAVE to repeated the subject? Sigh, seriously though I could have gone sleep by now if I keep think this. What to do, this is fact, fiqa! deal with it.

change the topic puhleaseee!

haha people this is not my point actually. this boring weekend i do some of analysis, *(ceit poyo je). its actually about me. so here goes and enjoy. oh by the way, before i start this is the real me. this is what i do and i did. this is what i wants and what i need. if you dont like it, just move your ass off before i hate you more and more, thank you. =]

10 things about myself
-im superduper coward at certain things.
-Handphone is absolutely fucking important. *way important than FB. duh!
-I love party. *so what? im just being me.
-cant love someone easily, yet i can hate someone easily.
-My face is not clean much. pimples are around.
-I've got dark skin
-Im not revenge
-I can make people's around happy with me.
-I talk and laugh alot
-I dont compete
-Hey, im Syafiqah Razip

Eight ways to win my heart
-Treat me like how you want to be treated
-Make me feel happy and laugh alot. I will absolutely love you
-Of course, he doesnt lie, hurt, cheat or hit me, thats real boyfriend.
-get to know me better than myself.
-I love jokes
-I dont like hot temper guy. If you are, please go.
-I love when he do in whatever i do in my routine
-I dont love drama king. so please, dont drama with me.

Six things i do before i fall asleep.
-Wash up
-Brush teeth
-Texting/onthephone
-Music-ing
-Think about tomorrow
-Peluk Bantal busuk

3 places that you would like to go
-Italy for sure
-Las Vegas
-New York

About myself, maybe you dont know about me because hell yeah, Facebook or Blog nor whatsoever in this cyberworld can defines me for who really am i. Im not hypocrite. I hate that. From the above, i can say that i love party. YES IM REALLY AM. Do you have any problem with that? who say that all party people are bad? i bet you are totally wrong. They just wanna have fun in whatever they do. remember that in this world, aint nobody as good as angel. you're wrong again, im sorry.

second thing is, im not saying that im choosy in type of boyfriend or anything, Im just need someone can make my life become happy like others. I need happiness, I need the best of myself. AGAIN I REPEAT, I NEED THE BEST OF MY LIFE.

About the place i would like to go, First and foremost ITALY BABYY. I dont know why i would like to go there. im just love the type of food in Italy. You know the pizza, spaggeti, bolognese, all italianese food are my favourite.no more explaination. blank with that. so fuck yeah, lets bitch around. im bored. toodles. =]

No comments: