Saturday, October 9, 2010

kipas oh kipas

It's been weeks huh? don't know I just didn't feel like blogging. and by the way, semester break is coming. hellaluyahhhh. Okay what actually brought me here is to show you guys how retarded people nowadays are. have you ever experienced where you completely been stuck with whoever's problem? they do have problems, but you're stuck with them.

Let me ask you something about this, can you like please dont drag me in your fucking problems. i dont know what the kind of human being you are. okay whatever, im judging too much. but puhlease! Grow up. its time to think about others feeling. hey, im syafiqah razip, 20 years old still young but i couldnt be so like fucking strong to face all this shits. yeah whatever. you can say whatever you want to say, im just fucking dont care. period.

Before i start the interested part of the next story, would like to say thanks for all the kipas, and the sekutunya because youguys fucking annoyed me. hehe, no offense, but youguys are growth up right now, please dont act like school kids because being a kipas is fucking pathetic much. and yang sekutunya, please you're choosing people okay. like hello its unfair, and "they" are just like other, like me as well. but why dont you treat us like the way you treat them. its unfair okay, and again, it brings me to hell.oh please stop shows me those losers. terjerit2, duduk keliling, ayat2 manis, like motherfckers, you're loser okay.

I clearly have no idea who the hell those people are, where the hell do they come from I clearly didn't give a shit whatever they're doing. to motherfucker who try to ruined my life, try to stalk syafiqah razip or what so ever you did to me, COME ON, ITS JUST SYAFIQAH RAZIP! im just person who accomplish her mission, try to build her happy life with others, im just wants happiness of my life. im looking for that. im done typing here, XOXO.


No comments: