Thursday, December 31, 2009

byebye 2009, Welcome 2010

8am huh, woke up after im having my nightmare. its doesnt matter anyway.its 31st of December 09 babayyyy. its enddd of yearrr. *clapping clapping* First of all i would like to wish HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY BABY MEEA! have a blast, xoxo :D


2009, alot of memories i have this one year. after all, i can say is my 2009 year is suck like really. not 100% sucks. but most of all is sucks. about student life, love life jgn cakap la, family, myself. penuh dugaan babe. i've being fake and hypocrite since i've lost what i have before. im not really happy with my life after i lost everything i have before. i became fake infront of my friends and family. i do really hate that. im just love being myself. i love to be me. things changed. im not asking my fate to be like this.whatever it is, its sucks, really.


about my student life, i've been in semester 5 this 2010, now im having my holidays, i just write down this blog earlier because of im having my vacation with family going to thailand this 10.30pm. exciting? not really. i dont know why. like i said just now, my 2009 totally sucks.i hope this trip can give me the enjoyable. result semester 4 klua minggu depan. haha afraid? i guess so. because last 2 sem i didnt get my ptptn just because of my sem 2 result is sucks. haha. kena marah with papa, allowance kena potong. padan muka kan kan. so if sem 4 ni still sucks, memang ptptn kena block lagi la. and by the time, lagi skali fees semester kena bayar sendiri. hahaha. and that time, mmg i quit study la kot. haha.


about my love life huh?, i've been single since 16nov09 untill now. happy? god knows how much im happy and how much im sad. no one cant understand what im feel right now.this matter is why i have to be fake and hypocrite. Azeem Yasmin? the one who i love most in 2009. the guy who make me happy after all, the one who give me happiness who make me smile everyday. haha tayah nak bermadah because we are not meant to be together. he have someone new. happy with his life. with another woman. i'll pray for him. yes, i love him till death, i just want him to be happy. and he's happy now. bless (:


WELCOME 2010
secara rasminya, i akan teruskan hidup life everyone else, teruskan blaja macam biasa, teruskan hidup cam biasa, teruskan schedule yang dah tertulis, everythings is complete. and the words MOVING ON. this is most important. about azeem yasmin not important anymore. its 2010 baby, and im legally twenties this 2010, still tenageers, if ade jodoh, terima jela seadanya. just langkah kedepan. i have to make myself enjoy in 2010. make a new life, new generation.XOXO .

No comments: