Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What happened ?

Remember when we were the best of friends ? I DO. i remember the long talks onthephone, everyday on the weekend spent together, never having anyone say one name without the other, going everywhere with each other, doing everything together, knowing each other better than ourselves. But then you decide to hurt me like i never thought possible, you always think its me ,but you were the one that hurt me. i am just so tired of all the things you find to get mad about, im not going try to explain what happened because you wont listen to anything i have to say. How could you think i would do something like keep talking something bad about you. i thought you knew me, but i guess not.Nothing would have happened if you or me never decided to do what you or me did .we are so like bestfriend and you are one of the loved ones that i've trusted in life.








I told you everything, i want to talk to you the way we did before, i have mad this too much, and now im just cried , i wish i never did what you did, but at night all i think about is all the good times we have had. i loved you like a friend, a best friend, a sister. i want you to remember the night which is all the betina's slept at your place, we laughed , we romen together. but until then i have to go on life living like i have never lived before without my bestfriend.

You brought me round to thinking, that what i did was wrong. although we are not talking nowdays, you still helped to get along. i want you to know that i am sorry. i mean it from deep in my heart, for every stupid thing i did to you. to make us drift apart. remember all my good points my dear, if there are any that you know, im begging you please forget all the bad ones, before you turn away and go far from me. i know that you have left me as your friend, i cannot promise to cry but i do love you my friends . i guess this is my last goodbye ;(

VIRGINIE LAURENCY, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN , I'LL LOVE YOU ;(

4 comments:

Amira Zafirah said...

be patient sayang. everythings happen for a reasons (:

Virginie Laurency said...

I TAK PERNAH TINGGALKAN YOU BIE! walaupun yes i BENGANG gile ngn you, but i tak pernah leave you.

Fiqafiqon said...

thanks amira , thanks vir . we are okay now ;) i love her so much :P

Anonymous said...

aww , korg gaduh . ish ishh :(
xbaikkk lahh . haha , asam garam lah . gaduh baik gaduh baik :)