Tuesday, April 22, 2008

daddy dont go,

When I was a little girl,You'd bounce me on your knee. You'd told me I was pretty, And I always tried to please,When I had a bad day. It was you I'd go running to, You'd tell me it would be alright...... I believe you. I remember I was seven years old, The first time you left, All your clothes in the closet were gone. I couldn't catch my breath, I fell to my knees and cried "Daddy, Don't Go",I'd loved you all my life,You're my hero , Dont you know? If I were better , Would you stay?Please Daddy, Dont go. When I was in middle school, We talked alot on the phone.You'd say you were proud of me. That I'd never be alone. All the things you were missing... I just wanted you near.





Does my daddy love me when he doesnt talk with me? Does my daddy love me when he doesnt spend time with me ?
Does my daddy love me when he doesnt make me feel special ?
Does my daddy love me when he doesnt call me, see how im doing ?
does my daddy love me when he doing nothing to my birthday in 18 years ?
Does my daddy love me ? really ? if so why he left me and my whole family ? how come he doesnt show it ? ;(




3 comments:

Iid said...

things come & goes. it come for good & even left for better

at least your dad still alive, u could see him. 17 years of strong love is much more great than mine, just 10 years of love from a daddy & he left me forever.
feel lucky,
even though he left u,
no matter what,
u still have a dad,
u still could see him,
u still could call him daddy,
u still his little princess,
u still could hug him tight.

Amira Zafirah said...

fiqa syg, I am sure that your daddy loves you so much okay.

believe me, there must be a reason why he did this to you. If he's not the one that talks to you, why dont you try and talk to him, and always let him know tht no matter what you will always love him.

okay sayang, nething just let me know okay. you know you can count on me (:

Sarah Munir said...

fiqa, its tear my heart when first i opened to read yr blog, its all full of misery , sayang, whatever happened, pls remember, ill always be there for you okay . i miss you so much, and i know ur strong enough to face this challenge from god, ilysm fiqa <3