Monday, December 13, 2010

deal deal

Don't give any hopes with anyone.
probably that person will push you to love him back, but actually you don't.

hold on for second. Okay this time i need to explain in a bit here and there. actually after all things messed up, i told already, i'm not interested with any kind of relationships. i told ya, i'm not interested at all. But what happened? you push me. you ask me to love you back. LET ME TELL THE TRUTH, i try to move on, to get a better life, to let people who loves me, love me. but I CAN'T. can you get it? i still love my old times. i still love him. even i've got another relationship, but that relationship are all bullshits! i thought we were just friends. but u bumb me into your love life which is i can't return it back. i am so much down here for few months. i still can't move on. And please don't ask me to love you back because i can't replace him. enough said.

No comments: