Tuesday, July 6, 2010

6 months and still counting

still counting and still standing, is it? i cant post this blog because honestly, let me keep this as private. i just want you to know that, you hurt me alot. yes you are. just think what u said and think our conversation last 2 night. thanks for that. im just happy that we spent more time with our stupid video, camwhore like hell, talk shits, eat maggie, hugs, kisses, every single thing about you, like hell! i miss. sorry for not being the best. i tried, but i failed. I Love You :] swear.


sayang, bantal busuk tu :)

this is why i love you, u make me happy syg.

most favourite pic.


hold me tight sayang, dont let me go :(

if i did someting wrong all of sudden, im really sorry, hard to be the best, like u want me to be, im tired with arguing, misunderstanding, everything. for me, you are precious, but you? we talked about this, but let me keep it safe. its hurt, really. i am not strong enough. i dont know where i can get my strength back. i cant be strong. what we did all this while is precious. you know, what we did all together. just you and me. carry with our smile, "i love you", laugh, smoke, everything. what else you want me to do? if you want me to leave, i may do so. as long as you happy with that, i'll go. fullstop, this wont change anything.

No comments: