Monday, May 10, 2010

Welcome New Love

haha. its time to move on aite? yes surely do. and honestly, im in love with someone yang really love me. i knew him a year ago. and we did lost contact. and now im glad that he come back and give the love to me. BUT! we really not officially couple because of we need to know ourselves. we need some time with that. and im extremely happy.

okay im not gonna mention his name for now. we still friends perhaps, and and i'll let youguys know who is he. hihi. what about my old love? say byebye to him. i only can say that im regret because loving him as much as i can, but hey! i dont need regret in my life. i just throw the past and seriously i dont need him for now. i need new love. actually, im not that desperate because i cant live without the guys, but for now, i dont know why he love to make me smile and happy when im down, when im in problem. HAHA. so i hope something good happen between me and him. welcome in my life :)

2 comments:

Mawar Syurga said...

Whos that lucky guy? =)

Fiqafiqon said...

i'll tell you soon okay?